...the college of future leaders...
Registration of Students
To register your sons and daughters at Hopecrest College, please follow these steps:
1. Download the admission application forms:
- For JSS 1, 2 & 3 and SSS 1, 2 & 3, click here
- For Elementary Schools (Kindergarten, Nursery and Basic/Primary schools), click here
- You can also visit Hopecrest College premises at Km 5 Igboora-Idere Road, Ibarapa LGA, Oyo State to obtain the form (s).
2. Complete a form for each child and return it to the College; you will be provided with the bill for your child.
3. Take the bill to any bank and pay the sum on your bill to any of the following two school bank accounts or through a PayPal (Details as follows):
SKYE Bank; AC No: 1771417043; AC Name: Hopecrest Academy International Limited
WEMA Bank; AC No: 0122744394; AC Name: Hopecrest Academy International Limited
- PAYPAL AC: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also do an internet bank transfer or wire transfer to any of these bank accounts from within or outside Nigeria. Please make sure that the full name of your child appears in the teller or bank slip or the internet or wire transfer receipts
4. After paying the fees, take your teller to the College and your child will be duely registered. You can also scan and mail your teller or bank slip or the internet receipts to the College Administrator by clicking the link below.
If you require more details, please send an email to: Hopecrest College Administrator
You can also go to our contact page by clicking contact us to talk to the Principal or any of our administrative staff.
Thanks for your interest in Hopecrest College. We are committed to providing your child with a quality education that adequately prepares him or her for University education anywhere in the World.
Please note that we take students from any part of the country, Nigeria and indeed any part of the World.